Terms & Conditions for First Visit Consultations
- Asia Paws’ authorized staff, doctor/s and MD reserve their right to refuse clients and treatment of their pet/s if a client is rude or shows otherwise unacceptable behaviour.
- Unacceptable behaviour includes, but is not limited to, rude communication, being authoritative, pushy or non-compliant with Asia Paws’ clinic policies.
- Unacceptable behaviour may show in email or message correspondence or by behaviour displayed within clinic premises.
- A refused First Visit consultation is refunded, without exception, by PayPal transfer within 48 hours of the cancelled consultation.
- First Visit consultations are forfeited (cancelled without refund) if the patient arrives 30 minutes or later for the appointment.
- A delayed arrival (within less than 30 minutes past booking time) results in a shortened consultation ending within the reserved time slot.
- Incomplete or late return (less than 3 hours before booked consultation time slot) of your pet’s condition questionnaire (a form that is sent to the client upon booking) results in a First Visit consultation of 40 minutes including a 20 minute acupuncture treatment (if applicable to the condition and patient’s compliance) and a 20 minute medical history work up.
Please use this form to make a booking for any of our services. Please read our step-by-step guide on how to make the booking below at our FAQ section.
All payments are done through Paypal in which you can either pay using any major credit card or a Paypal account. If you require any assistance, please do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Step by Step Online Booking Instruction
- Select the type of “Service” and your preferred date/time and click “Next”. (Do note that “Follow Up Visits” are strictly for those who have purchased the packages.)
- Available dates and time slots will be shown on the screen. Select your preferred timing. You may also use the calendar to browse for other dates here.
- Once you have selected your time slot, key in all the necessary details in the form provided and click “Next”
- Click “Next” to pay with Paypal. You may either pay using a paypal account or select the “Pay with my credit card or debit card” option provided on the Paypal page.
- Once the payment is successful, you will be redirected to the Asia Paws Website and an email confirmation will be sent to you. Your booking is now confirmed!
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
For cancellations, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice. Cancellations 24 hours or less from the appointment time will be charged in full.
To reschedule your appointment, please send an email to email@example.com.
What if I am late for my appointment?
All scheduled appointments have a 30 minutes grace period (for First Time Visits) or 10 minute grace period (for follow-up appointments) to allow for bad traffic or parking difficulties.
If you anticipate that you will be later than that, please inform us (by WhatsApp, SMS) to see if we have an availability to complete your appointment in full.
One late client can throw off our entire schedule and cause our other clients to be late for their appointments. Therefore, if you arrive later than the grace period, we will be forced to shorten or reschedule your appointment.
Can I get a refund if I do not make it for my appointment?
We only provide refund in the unfortunate case of your pet’s passing. A refund will be given for all remaining, unused paid sessions.
I do not have a credit card, how do I make a payment?
Kindly make a cash / cheque deposit or online transfer to the account below:
Account Number : 100 40 000 9527
Account Name : Asia Paws (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Bank Name : Affin Bank Berhad
Once payment is made, please forward the payment notification (a photo of bank-in clip, screenshot etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your personal & pet’s details. An available appointment will be booked for you by the Clinic Admin.