Please view our Terms & Conditions here.
All payments are done through Stripe or Paypal in which you can either pay using any major credit card or a Paypal account. If you require any assistance, please do get in touch with us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Step by Step Online Booking Instruction
- Select the type of “Service” and your preferred date/time and click “Next”. (Do note that “Follow Up Visits” are strictly for those who have purchased the packages.)
- Available dates and time slots will be shown on the screen. Select your preferred timing. You may also use the calendar to browse for other dates here.
- Once you have selected your time slot, key in all the necessary details in the form provided and click “Next”
- Click “Next” to pay with a credit card or PayPal. You may pay with a PayPal account or select the Debit/Credit Card option.
- Once the payment is successful, you will be redirected to the Asia Paws Website and an email confirmation will be sent to you. Your booking is now confirmed!
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
For cancellations, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice. Cancellations 24 hours or less from the appointment time will be charged in full.
To reschedule your appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am late for my appointment?
All scheduled appointments have a 30 minutes grace period (for First Time Visits) or 10 minute grace period (for follow-up appointments) to allow for bad traffic or parking difficulties.
If you anticipate that you will be later than that, please inform us (by WhatsApp, SMS) to see if we have an availability to complete your appointment in full.
One late client can throw off our entire schedule and cause our other clients to be late for their appointments. Therefore, if you arrive later than the grace period, we will be forced to shorten or reschedule your appointment.
Can I get a refund if I do not make it for my appointment?
Missed appointments without prior notice are charged in full
In order to cancel or reschedule your appointment with no charge, contact clinic administration one business day in advance (during business hour ONLY). As an illustration, if an appointment is on Monday, cancellation on the Friday the week before provides one business days’ notice. No charge will apply in this situation.